Sunday, February 07, 2010

 
My cat circus dreams – SHATTERED. Yesterday I was in Clifton Hill picking up some plant pots I'd won on eBay, and as I walked down Alexandra Parade I saw a wire hoop on the ground. I thought to myself, "That will be useful for some reason unclear to me right now!", picked it up and took it home.

That evening I took the hoop out and started thinking what I could do with it, and Graham became very interested in it. That's when I had the brilliant idea of founding a CAT CIRCUS! Or at least, of somehow training Graham to leap through the hoop so I could impress my friends.

Cats can totally be trained. Check out the Moscow Cat Theatre:



Look at 'em go!

Anyway, I should have known my dreams were going to be crushed. Graham was much more interested in attacking the hoop than in leaping through it, and I am not an especially patient trainer.

















Sorry if these images are blurry: it is surprisingly difficult to photograph a fast-moving cat with one hand using a mobile phone. So I guess we are back to our mundane lives of typing stuff on the computer:



That is actually Graham's computer usage from one time I got up to go to the loo.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter