Thursday, April 27, 2006

 
Dolly Parton Legs. Presenting my newest stupid song, to the tune of "Bette Davis Eyes". It is inspired by Dolly Parton's appearance at this year's Oscars. Please forgive my shonky, shonky rhyming, especially "two of 'em" which you must imagine slurred, as if a stroke victim is singing this, in order for the rhyme to work..



Her gams are thin and blue
Speckled like robin's eggs
They're like fluorescent tubes
She's got Dolly Parton legs
She's like a Thunderbird
On her unsteady pegs
You can't say a word
She's got Dolly Parton legs

And she'll charm you
She'll alarm you
Cos her legs are are thick as your arms
You can see through 'em
Cos there's room to drive
A truck between the two of 'em
When you touch her, she'll break like eggs
She's got Dolly Parton legs

Sorry. I can't be arsed writing the rest. There are only so many words that rhyme with 'legs', you know. Although when I was Google Image Searching, I came across the following image that I found faintly hilarious:



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter