Thursday, January 26, 2006

 
Four on the floor. This meme comes from Virginia. I really wonder about the utility and entertainment value of memes sometimes - do they really illuminate the person answering the questions, or is it just a pile of useless tidbits? Nonetheless I am immensely vain and so you shall all know my answers...

Four Jobs I've Had
Icecream shopgirl
Market research interviewer
Magazine editor
Nando's cashier

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
Zoolander
The Terminator (and Terminator 2: Judgement Day)
Labyrinth
Pretty Woman

Four Places I've Lived
Box Hill South
East Brunswick
Goddamn North Melbourne
Straight Outta Carlton

Four TV Shows I Love
Medium
Astroboy
Felicity
Video Hits

Four Places I've Been on Holidays
Brisbane
Sydney
Canberra
Perth

Four of My Favourite Dishes
Lasagne at Trotters, Lygon Street
Chilli Eggs at Cafe Sweethearts, South Melbourne
Warm chicken salad at Caffe e Torta, Royal Arcade
Chicken parmigiana (w/chips, salad) at Union Club Hotel, Fitzroy

Four Sites I Visit Daily
Yahoo! Mail
Go Fug Yourself
Google News
A Wild Young Under-Whimsy

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
At home reading my book (Love in a Cold Climate by Nancy Mitford) with cat on lap
On the footpath outside Jimmy Watson's with a pitcher of dry and dry
Any of the food and drink venues listed above
On a date (preferably involving gin and tonics) with any of my current crushes

Four She's a Jolly Good Fellow
I will not be tagging any more bloggers.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter