Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 
Regrets - I've had a few. Goddamn this meme business, it's like homework... I mean, thanks to the lovely Elaine for tagging me with this delightful meme. Here are some things that I regret:

I wish I had waited until the light opposite turned green before commencing my hook turn. Oh, I really wish that.
I wish I had slept with some of those men who've wanted to sleep with me over the years. My reasons for refusing were pretty silly and right now I need all the action I can get.
I wish I hadn't wasted all that time chasing after men who didn't want to sleep with me.
I wish I hadn't had that feud with Tash in 2003.
I wish I hadn't bought those pink and grey Nike sneakers on impulse last year. They don't fit me properly, I don't really like them, and I've only worn them once.

Can't think of anything else. I mean, there's a lot I probably shouldn't have done, but it's always turned into eminently repeatable anecdotes, or led me to situations and people I'm glad I've encountered. I have to tag at least two people, so I choose to tag Rubydot and Anita, as they seem to be enthusiastic about memes lately. Ladeez, these are the rules (sorry, I didn't make 'em):

1) Call the meme "Regrets - I've Had A Few";
2) Always refer (and link back) to the blogger who tagged you;
3) Always tag (and link to) at least two new bloggers;
4) List as many regrets as you like, but list a minimum of one (even if you have to re-interpret the term 'regret' because you feel strongly that you don't have any);
5) Include these five rules in each post as the meme instructions.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter