Thursday, April 01, 2004

 
The Headtapes … continued.

Tuesday 30 March


Red-Blooded Woman - (Curse you) Kylie Minogue
Toxic - Britney Spears
Touch of My Hand - (Damn you to hell) Britney Spears
Anthem - from Chess
Sherry - Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
Killing Me Softly - Roberta Flack
From A Distance - Bette Midler
If I Were King of the Forest - from The Wizard of Oz
Yeah - Usher/Ludacris/Lil' Jon
Luck Be a Lady - Frank Sinatra
California Dreaming - Mamas & Papas

Wednesday 31 March

Dirty Cash (Money Talks) - Adventures of Stevie V
Good Luck - Basement Jaxx featuring Lisa Kekaula
This Love - Maroon 5
I Miss You - Blink 182
Kiss - Tom Jones/Art of Noise
Kiss - Prince
All I Need Is You - Guy Sebastian
The Dogs Are Talking - The Angels
Jackie - Joanne
Ride - The Vines

Thursday 1 April

What Chu Want - J-Wess
No More (Baby I'ma Do Right) - 3LW
If I Only Had a Brain/Heart/Nerve - from The Wizard of Oz

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter