Saturday, March 27, 2004

 
Insane jealousy. I met Penny last night - it was great to talk to her one on one because usually she has Tash or Dan or Saige in tow. Penny thinks I should confront my crush. That's also what Martin said later on at the party, although he also thinks that if The Boy liked me 'in that way', he would have indicated so by now.

But anyway, Penny was telling me about how Stuart (her new boyfriend) tells her that he's "madly in love" with her, plays cheesy Madonna songs for her, and writes her text messages that are so goddamn romantic I wanted to cry when I read them, and they weren't even written to me. Like, one basically went:

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx


I tried to do some tipsy-shopping after meeting Penny but it just wasn't working for me. I was brooding with insane jealousy because I couldn't be a love goddess like her and send men into spasms of cheesy romantic shit. To paraphrase 50 Cent, I am craving romance like a fat kid craves cake. Actually, I could go some cake, too.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter